In Canada you can
Maersk Line Canada in numbers
Here for Canada, here for the world
Maersk Line was established and opened in Toronto in 1980. Maersk Line has since served the Canadian market on a continuous basis.
With our headquarters in Toronto, and operations and sales presence in Montreal and Vancouver, Maersk Line Canada is accessible and service-ready for all six Canada time zones. The Maersk Line Canada organization represents the world. Our customer service team is comprised of a global group of professionals. The breadth of nationalities is complemented by 20+ languages spoken.
And although we have many ways to speak, we’re even more equipped to listen and provide optimal solutions. With world-class training and numerous tools at their fingertips, our team in Canada is prepared to offer you the highest levels of service.
Led by Jack Mahoney, President of Maersk Line Canada and along with our dedicated Canada team, we are prepared to build a relationship with you and help you grow your business’ global trade ambitions.
What Maersk Line Canada service
means to you
To better equip you to start shipping with us, here are quick facts that you need to know about Maersk Line Canada:
- Calls every major port in Canada, including Montreal, Prince Rupert, Halifax and Vancouver
- Calls Vancouver twice per week
- Calls Montreal twice a week
- Makes calls to Halifax twice a week
- Makes weekly calls to Prince Rupert
- Has a vast global service network of direct weekly ocean transport services on every major trade lane
- Has intermodal support and execution resulting in end-to-end delivery
- Has two Pacific services calling Canada first, relieving you of United States Customs requirements
In Canada, you can ship to more customers around the world
Booking with us at Maersk Line means your proudly Canadian goods can reach more customers across the seas, thanks to our new Med / Montreal Express.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive when you start shipping with us:
- Direct calls to Montreal and Halifax
- Flexible connections to and from the Middle East, Africa, and Asia using convenient transshipment options in Algeciras and Valencia via
- Maersk’s APM Terminals
- Competitive transit times for importers who need a direct service from Algeciras to Montreal
- Docks at the Montreal Cast terminal, which is closest to the ocean for easy access to rail and trucking options
- Services an important Canadian perishable market of refrigerated shipments of perishable goods sourced from Halifax, Nova Scotia
Prince Rupert : An alternative gateway
Prince Rupert is located on the West Coast of Canada, several hundred miles northwest of the U.S. border, servicing as an alternative import and export gateway. It is an option when moving cargo into the U.S. Midwest, Eastern Canada, and Southern U.S. states. Prince Rupert provides a 2-day faster transit from Far East markets to the North American heartland. This alternative can help when other main routes might experience congestion or reliability issues.
Canada Rail Network
From rail, trucking, and barges we’re here to provide you with more beyond the sea solutions. Our network is your network, with strategic partnership with CN Rail, touching Canadian coasts and uses more than 20 strategically located intermodal terminals. Our Pacific strings call Canada first, saving you time and money,calling Centerm in Vancouver with its favorable truck turn times.
Your Ocean Services
Our expertise in shipping has created online solutions with you in mind. Learn of shipping solutions that simplify your day here:
My Maersk Line
Check rates, book, track your cargo in real time, manage your payments, and more – it’s the one-stop shop portal for all your shipping needs.
Pay invoices online and reduce your administrative and paperwork.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
This single web interface lets you manage your shipments with us. You can fully integrate it with your own business’ IT applications or even with your business partners'.
|Martine Guillemette (Montreal)||Martine.Guillemette@maersk.com|
|Liz Morrison (Vancouver)||Liz.Morrison@maersk.com|
|Scott Harris (Toronto)||Scott.Harris@maersk.com|
|Nada Kontar (Montreal)||Nada.Kontar@maersk.com|
|Kwan Yee Chau (Vancouver)||Chau.Kwan.Yee@maersk.com|
|Jimmy Varghese (Toronto)||Jimmy.Varghese@maersk.com|
Mississauga (Main Office)
ADDRESS: 2576 Matheson Boulevard East, Suite 101, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5H1, Canada
OPENING HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:00, Customer Resource Centre: Mon-Fri 0800-1900
PHONE: +1 (905) 624 5585